GÖRBICZ & IVÁNCSIK INTERNATIONAL HANDBALL CAMP
- For the duration of the Camp, it is forbidden to carry-in in the camp or in the field of activities or events organized outside its territory: cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, drugs (narcotics), all objects and substances that may be hazardous to life, health and physical integrity, including items suitable for fire ignition.
- The object or substance that is forbidden will be taken away (captured) from the camp participants if we find it and, if this is permitted by law, will be returned at the request of their legal representatives after the completion of the Camp.
- All camp participants throughout the camp must refrain from any conduct that could endanger the health or physical integrity of their own or others.
- Any extraordinary situation should immediately be reported to the Coaches or the Camp Leaders.
- Camp area can be left only under personal supervision by one of the Coaches or Visitor Guides who are member of the Camp staff.
- Participation in our programs is mandatory, except in duly justified cases.
- It is forbidden to endanger the physical integrity of others, and to violate the human dignity of others.
- It is forbidden to deliberately disrupt any event and to prevent others from taking part in trainings.
- It is prohibited to wear jewellery on training sessions or matches.
- The camp participant is required to present a parent’s statement of health at the starting day of the Camp.
- The camp participant is required to declare on the application form the existing food allergy, medicines taken, drug allergy, and any other health-related information.
- The camp participant must pay attention to the cleanliness of Campsite locations.
- The camp participant is obliged to use as intended the materials and equipment made accessible or put at his/her disposal, and if they are broken or damaged, immediately report to the Coaches.
- The camp participant is responsible for the valuables brought to the Camp (watch, jewel, notebook, telephone, tablet, cash).
- The order or content of the program points may differ from the ones pre-announced.
- In the case of single but serious, or repeated violation of the Camp Regulations, the camp participant can be excluded (expelled) from the camp.
- In the case of discharge (renvoi) because of violation of the Camp Regulations, the camp fee will not be refunded.
- Camp activities can be viewed or visited by parents at a pre-agreed date.
- Questions and comments can be addressed to the Camp Leaders (Anita Görbicz, Tamás Iváncsik).
- We will provide supervision for the camp participants from the first day of the Camp until the final match on the last day of the Camp.
- The personal data provided at the time of application will be kept confidential by the Camp, respecting the privacy rights and stored in accordance with the relevant legal provisions and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The Camp Regulations are part of the online application form. The camp participants and their parents acknowledge by sending the application form that they have read, understood and considered the Camp Regulations binding on themselves.
- In the event of any loss or damages resulting from the violation of the Camp Regulations, the organizers of the Camp shall not be responsible and bear no liability for any way.
Dated in Győr, 2019
Anita Görbicz & Tamás Iváncsik